The “Fall in Love” package really is all inclusive. The honeymoon cabin we use has a great view and is conveniently located away from the traffic. We also have the little church we can use as a rain back up. The mountain view is just 2 minutes away from the chapel back-up. This is an excellent spot for the shuttle to meet your guests. We definitely suggest using Rocky Top Tours for your shuttle service, but you can use whomever you please. Getting married in the mountains is so beautiful and romantic. Your photos will be absolutely breathtaking with that view as your back drop.
Fall In Love
- Mountain View Ceremony Up to 40 Guests
- 40 White Wedding Chairs
- Recorded Music
- 1-1/2 hours of Unlimited Photography Taken
- 1 On-line Photo Gallery for Viewing/Purchasing Prints
- Fresh Seasonal Bridal Bouquet
- Fresh Seasonal Maid of Honor Bouquet
- 2 Fresh Boutonnières
- Fresh Floral Arrangements on Each Aisle
- 2 Fully Accessorized Tuxedo Rentals
- 2 Tier Gourmet Stacked Wedding Cake with your Choice of Flavor and Filling
- Groom’s Themed Wedding Cake
- Two (2) Nights in a Honeymoon Cabin
- A Professional Shuttle Service is Required with this Package
Package Price $1999.00
All money paid towards this package is non-refundable.
In this package we only charge a very minimum amount for photo time. This way you can purchase the photos directly from the Online Photo Gallery and save quite a bit of money. The mountain does cap out at 50. Your cakes can be delivered to any local area restaurant. If you prefer to have the cakes at your private cabin, we can make arrangements for pick up. Please let us know if you would like a quote on a reception catered to your cabin.
Mountain View Location Photo Gallery – https://abovethemistweddings.smugmug.com/Weddings/Sample-Mountain-View-Gallery/
Add 2 Nights in 5 Bedroom cabin with Heavy Hors d’ oeuvres reception for 40 people for an additional $1599.00